Sign in to follow this  

Ugliest XL250

I think you need to save this bike!:banghead: I've seen at least one of your other bikes and as I remember it looked pretty nice!:)

'nicely done in camo...' !!!??! Ugh!

I wonder how it'd look going to the war in Iraq...specially built to run on oil and car-bomb-proof

it is amazing what some do to these fine old bikes. you can bet the wiring harness is a mess of cut and taped connections and who know what other mickey mouse fixes.

I think you need to save this bike!:banghead: I've seen at least one of your other bikes and as I remember it looked pretty nice!:)

Thanks for the compliment on my bikes. This one is gone too far to save and needs to be added to the part me out bikes.

It's hard for any Honda XL to be uglier than any other seeing as all Honda XLs were HIDEOUSLY UGLY straight from the factory. That bike goes beyond ugly, it is BEAT UP junk.

You certainly won't go sneaking stealthily through the woods with that exhaust.:banghead: Really not to my tastes, but someone spent some "quality" time on it.:)

That is unbelievably bad. And he wanted $250 for it too. It looks like something left over from the Mad Max movies. That guy was proud of it too and from NY. Think it might be one of the OCC chopper guys selling it? Jeese!