Picture from Arenacross... Do you have any?

Here is a picture of me at a local arenacross race.

Do you guys have any arenacross photos?

That was at the BOK center correct? How was it? I was thinking about riding my new 450 in it but I had just got the bike and I wasn't used to it yet.

I've got a few pics of just the track from when I raced in February, first arenacross race ever, it was sure something to be sitting at the line warming my bike up with 3500 people looking at you, neat experience.

I will upload the pics when I get home tonight.

-Rick

That was at the BOK center correct? How was it? I was thinking about riding my new 450 in it but I had just got the bike and I wasn't used to it yet.

Actually it was at the Lazy E in Guthrie. I didn't race at the BOK center this year, but I heard it was pretty gnarly. Do you race any of the Oklahoma State Series?

0206091844-03.jpg

0206091844-04.jpg

0206091844-05.jpg

Here are pics of the track, wish my girlfriend could have got some of me during the race but she couldn't figure out my camera and didn't get anything (dumbass ? ). This is the same arenacross race as dude above me, but this year's instead of last year. Numba68 - did you go this year, I didn't happen to see your bike. Where in Sask are you from?

-Rick

0206091844-03.jpg

0206091844-04.jpg

0206091844-05.jpg

Here are pics of the track, wish my girlfriend could have got some of me during the race but she couldn't figure out my camera and didn't get anything (dumbass ? ). This is the same arenacross race as dude above me, but this year's instead of last year. Numba68 - did you go this year, I didn't happen to see your bike. Where in Sask are you from?

-Rick

I never made it this year, It was my first time missing it in 4 years since I started racing. I'm from Elbow right along lake Diefenbaker if you know where that is. YOu race any outdoors? I'm contemplating on doing the race in the Hat on the 3rd of May.

Actually it was at the Lazy E in Guthrie. I didn't race at the BOK center this year, but I heard it was pretty gnarly. Do you race any of the Oklahoma State Series?

Not going to this year, too busy with college. I might next year though. I heard the races at the BOK center were crazy as well.

I never made it this year, It was my first time missing it in 4 years since I started racing. I'm from Elbow right along lake Diefenbaker if you know where that is. YOu race any outdoors? I'm contemplating on doing the race in the Hat on the 3rd of May.

I've never raced outdoors yet, I'm an offroad guy through and through (ride a WR450 and gonna do every off road race within 3 hours of me this season) but might try the national at Temple Hill or maybe Taber if I get some practice in there this summer. Also gonna go to a few wednesday night motos at TH if I get off of work early enough.

If you're going to be riding down around this area any time this summer hit me up and we'll hit the track together if we can make something work.

-Rick