broke my 125 2 days after getting it

the bad news: well i posted about my new(er) 125 that i picked up. well yesterday at the track i was riding and it bogged and stalled on me and wouldnt start, and got hard to kick over. got it home that night and cleaned it up, split took of the right side case cover thing (didn't split the cases, but the other big side of the motor where the kickstarter is) and found out my main crank bearing was thrashed. i know exactly what happend and it is completely my fault. i didnt rejet it after getting it cause i wanted to see how it felt before jetting and im pretty sure i ran it lean.?

the good news: i just ordered a complete weisco crank, main bearings, all the seals and complete bottom end gasket set, complete kit was $161 with shipping!!! gotta love ebay stores.

hopefully i can get it back together by this weekend to hit up opening day at baja mx saturday and freelin mx sunday:ride:

i allways run 32:1 in my kx 125 and never personaly had a problem the bike has probubly 500 hours on the piston nad i just replace rings and deglaze it twice a year i weigh 225lbs and it still pulls hard and hauls my big butt around, i wonder if when they rebuilt it if they uses the old bearings and they are just shot?? that is more likly than anything becouse even running lean a new lubed bearing would run a few days alot of times people will pound them in instead of sweating the bearings in and that could also be the reason it died out. any wasy your gonna at least get a chance to se how everything elce looks so maby its a good thing. hope it works out for you and good luck post some picks when you split the cases i for one am interested to se the damage.