Sign in to follow this  

530 Dead Lift Anyone?

Would have been more impressive with his wifes/girlfriends car in garage for that "danger" factor.:)

Wifes and girlfriends are dangerous in the garage, only with their presence jejej

I remember when I was younger and had a strong back.

I use to lift my bike in back of my trucks but older and much wiser and not so good back anymore I have a bike ramp.

I don't wish anyone back pains but he keeps on doing stuff like that He will know how back pain sucks young and dumb been there done that.

I don't think you will see that with any other brand of bike. I think you KTM guys do it all the time when your bikes break down. :)

Here's how we help out the KTM guys. :banghead:

ktm1wu1.jpg

ktm2qf4.jpg

ktm3on2.jpg

OK, KTM guys, I'm just having fun with you so don't get all pissed off. I've been thinking about getting a KTM 300.

I seen bikes get pushed back to camp, Towed back to camp riding the other bike back and getting the 4X4 truck to go get the dead bike but never playing leap frog with a bike before just to get it home.

I don't think you will see that with any other brand of bike. I think you KTM guys do it all the time when your bikes break down. :)

:banghead:

I really love KTM's, but that's just too funny!