Rain rain go away...

I had high hopes of doing some riding this weekend but at least at my house it has been raining almost constantly!

I am going to have to get a 4wheeler if this keeps up. (groan, oh my gosh...:banghead: what am I sayng?!!!!!???

Well, for those of you who like riding with rain covered goggles (googles? ? ), this would be good weather.

Maybe Yanni is out riding those rain soaked moss covered rocks today. With a little mud coating to make it interesting. Sliding down muddy near vertical hills with both wheels locked up is his kind of fun!:banghead:

At least I got a new set of grips on the 650R and tightened a few loose bolts.

Got to use my cool ? wire wrapping tool to wire the grips on. .. can you tell I am going stir crazy ??:foul:

Its funny I have never seen so much rain in my life but the weather idiots are saying we are 2.5" low for rain this year . The rivers are at flood level and the ground is saturated . And the local govt. is swearing we are in a drought so they have to increase water prices to reduce water consumption. I too was hoping to get some racing in but I have no desire to race in waist deep mud if its not for points .

hehe i got back from driving past iron city on 85 and all the bikes were brown, must be a new brand ?

if it doesnt get sunny all week i highly doubt the ground wil even be dry for next weekend

Yeah, that might put a dampner on our work day at Enoree Saturday.

Shortage of rain? ha!

STATESVILLE FOR THE WEEKEND 2 hrs from home got a motel room R A I N E D FRI SAT sun all we saw was rain and wrecks BUT WE ATE AT LOGANN'S STEAK HOUSE ,,

Hey Mebane Night,

Maybe a dumb question, but are you from Mebane, NC? I lived in Burlington for about 8 yrs. a while back and used to ride with a couple of guys from just north of Mebane.

Well you guys can blame me for any rain next weekend ! I will be doing my North Carolina needs more rain dance ! I will be in Dallas TX working so I hope it pours in NC !

Dover, don't do that to us. Just cause you can't ride next weekend.

Dover, don't do that to us. Just cause you can't ride next weekend.

Its ok, I am sure that the weather will be perfectly clear and warm for riding being that I am out of town and not able to ride ? I am also sure that when I return the rain shal return with me !

I was hoping for a dry weekend as well.

Oh well...bummeroids dudes.:banghead:

I'll be riding something other than the dirt bike next weekend:devil: .

The wifey and I will be adding to the Savannah, GA economy...and testing the structural integrity of the hotel Posturpedic!?:foul:

Have fun getting dirty...:banghead:

-Jay

Its ok, I am sure that the weather will be perfectly clear and warm for riding being that I am out of town and not able to ride ? I am also sure that when I return the rain shal return with me !

Not that we don't like ya.... but have you though of staying out of town awhile and take the rain with you?

PS... looks like the Florida guys would like to see ya visit!

The wifey and I will be adding to the Savannah, GA economy...and testing the structural integrity of the hotel Posturpedic!?:foul:

Have fun getting dirty...:banghead:

-Jay

...sounds like you need to take the helmet, chest protector and knee pads....

The wifey and I will be adding to the Savannah, GA economy...and testing the structural integrity of the hotel Posturpedic!:banghead::busted:

Have fun getting dirty...:foul:

-Jay

Seems like there might be a subliminal message in there Jay.....but I don't get it.........??

...sounds like you need to take the helmet, chest protector and knee pads....

HHmmmm...maybe the helmet cam?:banghead:?

Seems like there might be a subliminal message in there Jay.....but I don't get it.........:foul::banghead:

? Yeah...the mind is a terrible thing to get dirty...