Sign in to follow this  

Anyone ride Wildcat Creel MX over the weekend?

Just wondered if anyone rode open practice at Wildcat Creek MX this weekend in Indiana? They are having an area qualifier next week, just wanted to check track conditions..

I was there today and it was sick, all the jumps had rutted faces and it got pretty rough. Wildcat is one of the few tracks left that still build some big stuff. I would have loved to stay longer but my shock decided to give up the ghost. They have historically had bad luck with weather, but Demetrius will give it his all to make sure he puts on the best race possible.

I was there Saturday and in the morning it was wet, but by the afternoon it was drying out nicely. It should have been great today, but definately needed grooming after Saturdays practice.

Will we get stuck if it rains at the race pulling the trailers out, or is it fairly gravely? Does it always get ruts in the faces?

The pits can get pretty wet, it is a grass field for the most spot and there are some high and low spots. The jump faces usually aren't all rutted but most of the time a couple are. If you don't have 4wd, just don't let off until you are where you want to be LOL.