Sign in to follow this  

Do you think i should run this oil?

Hi Guys,

I recentley brough some of this oil as its cheep but im know unsure. Im sure it will be fine for the engine but im wondering if its going to burn my clutch out quick.

What do you think, i know alot of you use shell rotta but we dont get that over here. Has anyone had probs with the semi synthic no bike oils?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MILLERS-OILS-TRIDENT-10W40-SEMI-SYNTHETIC-WORKSHOP-OIL_W0QQitemZ360119044039QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Motorcycle_Parts?hash=item360119044039&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2|65%3A1|39%3A1|240%3A1318[edit user=# 151" on="20/01/2009 18:20]

I wouldn't pour just anything in my bike because it was cheap.Rottella has been tested.Do you still have your owners manual? Mine is out in the trailer to lazy to get it.The oil needs to meet the JA approval for your bike & not energy conserving or something like that.With wet clutches you need to make sure it doesn't have that Moly stuff in it. The Chevron Delo 400 is another oil like rottella if you can get that.You guy's probably have Rottella but it's called something different and labled different.I'm sure Shell oils are nation wide.