Sign in to follow this  

rc replica rm 250 picture retry.

myrcbike.jpg if this pic doesnt work this time,i give up. but,if it does,this is my brand new 2006 rm 250 rc replica.got it in jan 2009. off the show room floor. havent ridden it. waiting for the weather to break so i can take it out and get it dirty. always wanted one of these.

sorry if the pic is to big. how do i shrink it?

Picture looks fine. Nice

Well looks like like you got it and gonna say your gonna love it. No question asked !!

Bought mine next to new last October and got it dirty today. You are gonna LOVE it!

Congrats.

zuk931 - Where did you find it and how much? I am looking for an '05 or '06 brand new. Don't care much if it is a RC

zuk931 - Where did you find it and how much? I am looking for an '05 or '06 brand new. Don't care much if it is a RC

hey pac,found this one on the showroom floor in ohio. check here on tt or check ebay.if you search,youll find one. you may have to pay some shipping if you find one.its not real expensive to have them shipped. but, if i see one,ill pm you.i think i paid 4800 out the door. if you find a 04,05,06,they are all great bikes.