8 month review on kitaco 145cc kit. A MUST READ!

At least you have the know-how to do the labor yourself. So do you plan on going with the same kit again or something different ? Ive always wondered why the Takegawa kits are more expensive than the Kitaco kits. Could it be a quality issue ? If you go with a smaller displacement more expensive Takegawa kit, I wonder if in the long run you would have a better quality more reliable longer lasting kit ? In any event , good luck on your next rebuild.

I talked to the guys at MX Performance and CHP, both of whom have sold tons and tons of Kitaco kits and they said it happens to very few. Mainly, they tend to blow transmissions for supermoto, but for mx they are nearly bullet proof. So naturally me being Mr. Lucky, blew the crap out of mine. That's why I never go to Vegas.

WOW, thats crazy! I thought about putting that in my NSR for roadracing, but was old it wouldn't handle the high revs.

Can a chain that skips a tooth do this? Reason I ask, is because I think mine is skipping a tooth or something?? I was installing my WebCam and the chain sounds funny when I turn the motor over, like a click'n sound but one in one part of the chain. I think it is time to replace it anyway.

Crap, I just looked at my cylinder and the skirt is broke. It just keeps coming. Does anyone have an address for the Kitaca online catalog? The actual Kitaco English site sucks. All the PDF's are separate and it's missing a ton of pages.