Sign in to follow this  

Need pic of '04 subframe please

Anyone happen to have a pic or can take a quick pic of a '04 (or similar year) subframe? The bike I bought has the exhaust/fender mounting tabs broke off. I'm going to have new ones made and welded on, but I need some kind of visual refrence what the tab's look like and how long they are. I tried searching around here and on Google but coudn't get a good pic. Any kind of help would be appreciated. :)

Here's what I'm dealing with.....

Subframe004.jpg

side-right-full.jpg

subframe-silencer-ortho.jpg

subframe-silencer-top.jpg

notice that the rear mount bolt goes through the rear fender plastic as well so that should help you line it up. good luck.

ps-You can buy a new subframe, aftermarket, for less than $200. That is what I would probably do... Check www.rockymountainatvmc.com/

I think they carry them.

I have a brand new subframe with not even a ride on it. Do not pass this deal up. A win for me and a win for you.

I have a brand new subframe with not even a ride on it. Do not pass this deal up. A win for me and a win for you.
Thanks for the offer. I'll probably try to fix the one I have first. If it doesn't work or we screw it up even worse I'll probably be getting in touch with you.

I think I know what we have to do for the rear tab. I just need to figure out if that front tab drops straight down from the subframe or if it has a little bit of an outward bow to it. The pics are really good drzadam. :)