Sign in to follow this  

gpx 160 hard to shift

Really hard to shift in first and second. You have to pull up with some force what could be the problem

Really hard to shift in first and second. You have to pull up with some force what could be the problem

is it one of the new ones..?

I thought they were going through each one?? check the arm that engages in the clutch awhile back certain jailing motors had this issue and it was due to different bends in the arm. if not I would suggest tearing into it to see if something has gone wrong.

buy a hand grenade and strap it to the side of the motor and stand back

They are on there way back to pitster they are taking care of the problem. Thanks Gary.

buy a hand grenade and strap it to the side of the motor and stand back

Dude...really? We all know you HATE anything from China with a burning passion and all, but it doesn't entitle you to go around and CONSTANTLY bash Chinese bikes just because you dont like them. It just gives you a reputation on here and on PlanetMinis:bonk: Pitster is an awesome company to deal with, and when they make a mistake they fess up and are nice about it, like, I bought a billet throttle with overnight shipping expecting to go on a ride a few days later for the weekend. Remember, I am in NC, they are in Utah. They got the throttle to me, but it did not have a cable, and my stock one would not fit. Being the good people that they are, they sent the cable over night for free:worthy: I couldn't be happier with my Pitster and am in the market for a new bike. I have had multiple options in my head but somehow I always end up finding my way right back to that lovely LXR or X4R:worthy: Their bikes really are top notch, they do take more love, yeah, but whatever, its worth it. To me, and a lot of other people.

Back on topic, my best guess is either something is catching or not machined right. Your best bet is to call Pitster or get in there yourself:thumbsup:

Maybe that's freeride? I dont know, sorry about the mixup then:busted:

i dont know could be i really dont like china bikes but i dont bash them 24/7 just joke around