Sign in to follow this  

Supercross discount tickets

Apparently Jack In The Box has coupons for discounted tickets for the Seattle event. I tried the one by my house, but they had no idea what I was talking about. Does anyone know where I may be able to find some?

Got ours online from Ticketmaster about 4 months ago. They might be your only option besides a ticket broker.

Wish I would have known that before i bought them from ticketmaster. But at least I got em.

ticketmaster shows the Jack in the box discount...

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/060040E988B53E8F?artistid=821673&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=25

"Jack in the Box Discount Offer

If you are responding to the Jack in the Box Discount offer, please enter the offer code or password and select a quantity of tickets. (rules and restrictions may apply. Refer to your offer for details.)"

Any idea what the discount code is for the Jack in the box offer? Its not Jack!:)

Mark

Just got 3 and the code on all them is Jacksx. It's good for 4 tickets....

Jeremy

I don't think the jack code ($25) gets you anything. I tried the code and checked the seats, then I tried just looking for

$25 seats and it gave me the exact same seats.

I don't think the jack code ($25) gets you anything. I tried the code and checked the seats, then I tried just looking for

$25 seats and it gave me the exact same seats.

The Jack code gets you $10 off the $45 seats. Nothing for the $25 and $10 seats.