Sign in to follow this  

my "new" bikes

1st off the 2001 rm125 I bought for 850 bucks a few months ago. Needs a few things like, tires (which I have), clutch lever (but I'm putting full wrap handguards on), rear brake pads, air filter, maybe a clutch and throttle cable, and of course graphics. Runs good and is actually pretty fast.

bikes011.jpg

bikes014.jpg

bikes013.jpg

bikes015.jpg

Then there is the 2007 klx110. I traded a friend my 2004 crf50 (well 88 race head, with a lot of other parts on it) plus 100 bucks for. His number is 36 and it is matched to his big bikes (crf250 and cr250)

bikes007.jpg

bikes008.jpg

bikes009.jpg

bikes010.jpg

Got to ride them both this weekend and they are a blast! I also still have my 2003 yz250f but I just have to finish taking out the studs to ride it on the dirt again.

Let me know what you think :)

I think that RM looks really good. But instead of wasting your money on graphics I would get more durable handlebars. You should also probably check the oil and packing and replace the suspension oils if you felt like it as well

I'm thinking that RM looks like alot of fun. The little KLX looks like you just got deon having fun on it!

Both are a ton of fun. Rode the 125 right after the pics were taken.

kiwi- Nope never had a 450, got a 03 yz250f, only other big bike I own. Yes a black seat cover is on the list for the 110. It had a black tall seat until his little bro stole it off and put it on his bike.