Sign in to follow this  

best suspension shop in Portland?

Any suspension guys in Portland? Just moved here and my rear shock needs service and charging. suggestions are appreciated.

KX500

Pro Motion in Vancouver. That's where I'm sending my crf450 suspension. The owner seems like a great guy, he took the time to explain the ins and outs of shock servicing and re-valving, and his turnaround time is pretty fast compared to other places I've checked.

http://www.promotionsuspension.com

Yep, I had mine done by Dave and he does a great job. Several of the other NWDR guys had him do theirs as well and really like him.

If you want woods/trails-ONLY suspension (that's what I've been told), you can also look into Daryl Reid (I'm not sure if that's how you spell his name) at Suspension By Design in Newberg. Search for this, as there have been several threads on this already.

I just got my stuff back from Dave. last week.

i didn't even have to adjust the sag it was spot on, just a couple of clicks on the comp. so, so much smoother. he did a complete revalve and spring for the front and back. i cant wait to get it on a track.

he knows his stuff.

Eric at Rocket engines and suspension 503-819-7543.

He has worked for nascars Rick Hendrick(Jeff Gordon),NHRA's John Force,and AMA/NHRA's Rob Muzzy.He also is a fast 30+ expert racer.

Mike