Sign in to follow this  

What a great wife I have

Well you all know I have been saying I was to get a 2 smoke. Today my wife gave in and I got one. I will post pictures soon. :)

Sorry, I jumped ship this time I went YELLOW.

Well you all know I have been saying I was to get a 2 smoke. Today my wife gave in and I got one. I will post pictures soon. :)

Did you buy a Blow-suki RM? You hoser! I want one.

Yellow is the new Red.

oh well old man a 2 stroke is a 2 stroke these days any way :)

I have to say it's nice, it's not heavy at all like a 4 stroke. It will suck having to mix gas for it. :foul: The power is shocking if you ask me. I will have to have my daughter load the pictures into the computer so I can resize them and post them. She thought it was real funny when I was getting on it, and fell over. OH well, now I don't have to worry about dropping it for the first time. :banghead: :banghead:

What size is it, 250? You know you have a lot of mass to move around! Come to think of it, yellow is almost like orange! :)

Wait till you see what the wife let me get!

My wife's better than yours. :banghead: :banghead:

Hint:

Its got four wheels, cage and not a KWAD!

Will post when I am done making it 'dez E'-worthy.

Wait till you see what the wife let me get!

My wife's better than yours. :):banghead:

Hint:

Its got four wheels, cage and not a KWAD!

Will post when I am done making it 'dez E'-worthy.

It will not even come close to what I got. :banghead:

A full 28 cc of super 2 stroke power.

85678831.jpg

My first time down on it.

90646308.jpg

Man it was a hard crash.

25016943.jpg

I'm OK,

51529158.jpg

My first trick on it.

44428294.jpg

Come on now guys, you should know better by now to trust Old-Man. :banghead::foul::p:busted:

I sure hope my neighbors were not looking out the window when taking the pictures.:):banghead:

Gee Tom, you have to much time on your hands.....:)

Jack

To tell the truth, it was about the only free time I had this weekend to play around. I was painting and I thought I need to mess with the TT guys. So down for a drink of water to start the thread. Then when my daughter got home I was out cleaning the brushes and thought now is a good time to take some picture. Since you know me, I had to add a crash and a little free style to it. I might be old, but not dead yet. Lifes to short not to have a little fun. :banghead: :banghead:

In the next few weeks, I will take a few pictures of my new red toy. :foul::p

To tell the truth, it was about the only free time I had this weekend to play around. I was painting and I thought I need to mess with the TT guys. So down for a drink of water to start the thread. Then when my daughter got home I was out cleaning the brushes and thought now is a good time to take some picture. Since you know me, I had to add a crash and a little free style to it. I might be old, but not dead yet. Lifes to short not to have a little fun. :):banghead:

In the next few weeks, I will take a few pictures of my new red toy. :banghead::foul:

Oh boy! A shiny new Red Garden shovel!

Oh thank heaven I came to this thread late and saw the truth of it all!! LOL! Im ashamed I nearly lost faith in the one guy I thOUGHT I knew was true red! :) Cool wacker anyway, I cant kill mine for anything!

Oh thank heaven I came to this thread late and saw the truth of it all!! LOL! Im ashamed I nearly lost faith in the one guy I thOUGHT I knew was true red! :banghead: Cool wacker anyway, I cant kill mine for anything!

I do love red a lot. Sear had them in red, but not in the professional model, and not on clearance. So yellow it was. :banghead:

To tell the truth down the line I might get a yellow bike. I would love to get a 2 smoke RM 250. It will not happen this year. I told my wife this is the year of paying off the new truck. :)

I do love red a lot. Sear had them in red, but not in the professional model, and not on clearance. So yellow it was. :banghead:

To tell the truth down the line I might get a yellow bike. I would love to get a 2 smoke RM 250. It will not happen this year. I told my wife this is the year of paying off the new truck. :)

In one year? Good for you. Now that is patriotism, in this economy.