Sign in to follow this  

drz 400 rear tail light/ blinkers

As any stock drz owner knows the rear brake light/blinkers mount is very big and ugly you would think te engineers at suzuki would come up with somthing more attractive. Any suggestions?

If you search you will find a lot of people like the Edge tailight.

They look great on the DRZ but are on the low end visibility wise.

Awsome, thanks for the tips! One more thing haha, i noticed there are male/female style clips where the wires connect to one another, how do i make sure the wires on the blinkers i buy will fit in with the ones on my bike, or is this a universal thing were you can make em' fit?

Yep, you'll have to make the new turn signals work (attach terminal ends). I cut off the ends of my factory turn signals (just before trashing them) then spliced the oem ends onto the aftermarket turns signals...then just plug them in and go.

Wiring in an Edge and turn signals is pretty straightforward and relatively simple......and the results are worth it as it looks fantastic.

i got the edge kit and 601 flashers. for the blinkers i just made the hole in the plastic mount for stock ones a little bigger and it works.

I like the edge but I went with the UFO. It comes with blinkers! Looks way beter than stock and tucks everything into a small package..