Sign in to follow this  

Fox platinum pants belt trouble

Hey yall, i had a race today, was going pretty good i got third in my first moto! In the second one i was like 2nd outa the gate and i pulled a little to much front brake in the third corner which made this guy run into me and i washed out. Anyway their lies my problem. When i washed out the plastic part on my belt somehow broke. So does anyone know what i can do about this? Does anyone know where i can get a new one to sew on? Thanx any help would be appreciated!!

I had the same problem with my platinum pants, i wiped out and the buckle broke and wouldn't latch any more. I work at a dealership, so i contacted fox about it and they sent me a new buckle system, i think it's from last years pants or something, defently alot heavier duty though. I'm gonna take them to a place and get them to pull the old rivits out and rivit the new buckle back on. See if you can get the place that you purchased them from to do the same as i did, Fox must be having a problem with them if they are breaking that easy.