Sign in to follow this  

VDR monday 3-16

I'm thinking about going out to ride after work. I want to ride some more before the last HS.

Is anybody going to be out there?

**It looks like I won't be able to make it out there today**

I'm thinking about going out to ride after work. I want to ride some more before the last HS.

Is anybody going to be out there?

How goes it Bill? Just got home from a business trip to TX where it was 80 degrees one day and 30s the next...now I am down with cold/flu...I wimped out today...Shane is out of school this week so we are riding Tues, Thurs, and Sun...let's take the boys out...Thinking of Watkins one of those days..

How goes it Bill? Just got home from a business trip to TX where it was 80 degrees one day and 30s the next...now I am down with cold/flu...I wimped out today...Shane is out of school this week so we are riding Tues, Thurs, and Sun...let's take the boys out...Thinking of Watkins one of those days..

Justin sorry to hear about you getting sick. At least you are sick now and not during the next race.

I'll have to see how the week comes along if I can get out to ride this week.

Have you still be running every day? I got a gym membership and have been going 4-5 times a week to try to better my conditioning for the next race.

Justin sorry to hear about you getting sick. At least you are sick now and not during the next race.

I'll have to see how the week comes along if I can get out to ride this week.

Have you still be running every day? I got a gym membership and have been going 4-5 times a week to try to better my conditioning for the next race.

If you can make it out one of those days that would be great. Maybe we can get Zak, Rally and others to go and do some training laps...As for running I was running two weeks ago but was in TX last week on business so no running last week...I've got 2 weeks before the next race to build up my cardio and see if that helps the arm pump.....

well it looks like tonight is going to be a no go for me. I'm going to change my fork oil instead.

Justin if I can make it this week I'll let you know.

hey hit_the_set. It looks like they cut down the woops on the east side of the track. I would be interested in hearing back your thoughts on that after you ride

I'm recuperating after the TX enduro for a couple days but I definitely want to get some practice in before the next HS.

I'm recuperating after the TX enduro for a couple days but I definitely want to get some practice in before the next HS.

We all should plan a training day at VDR..Maybe Thurs or Sun...Run those handicap races that got you going soo fast...

I would be interested in Sunday.

Im down for sunday too.

I was out there this last saturday (3-14) and the back section is pretty tough going. Very dusty, silty, rocky and bumpy. Great practice conditions!

I didnt notice any whoops cut down...

I'm in for this Sunday @ VDR, probably ETA about 10-11 AM. There's a 65% chance I'll be there Saturday too, but have to coordinate a few things.

-z

Sat 3/21 was a ton a people out there today, man the hare scramble track was dusty. Main track was cool.

Shane and I will be there also....

Hey Justin how is Shane feeling today after his get off? I hope he's doing good.

I figured out the rhythm section.

Good for you Zak. Doubling threw that section saves so much time and energy. I've found that the far left side is the smoothest side to jump threw that section.

I met a goal yesterday and jumped the entire whoop section after the double double. I've been wanting to jump over them for a long time but just never did it. I always just doubled in our tippled in and then jumped out but I finally pushed it and jumped over the entire thing. It really makes jumping that table after the whoops much easier.

Hey Justin how is Shane feeling today after his get off? I hope he's doing good.

Hey Bill,

Shane is doing alot better and thanks for helping out after his crash. His leg is sore and limping a little...At least he'll have some good "stories" for the girls at school...He had a rough spring break riding. He had another crash on Thurs that could have been real bad...He said he will be ready to go this weekend...Must be nice to heal so quickly...Next time we ride I need to pace you around the track to see your speed for some of the jumps...have a good week.....justin