Sign in to follow this  

Txc 250

Ya they make a 300. I have it on my 08 txc 250 and it is awsome! It makes more power everywhere.

Does Athena do a big bore (310 or whatever) kit for the TXC 250?

Nathan you know you need the 510 or you will never be happy, let's do a team race on mine and then you can beg the wife for forgiveness. my brother will hook you right up. how was cow dung, i went and raced an enduro x in pocatello just simply to save the extra 4 hour drive.

Cow Dung was great. It's actually the reason I was asking about a big bore kit on a 250. I rode a yz250f in cow dung and loved it. The bike had some serious carb issues, but when it wasn't bogging down I was in heaven. Needed another gear of course, which is why I thought the txc would be perfect. The bigger bore would be nice in deep sand, cause while I could plow that 250 through the sand it didn't seem to have quite enough, and just a tiny bit more would have done the trick.

I'd love a 510 I'm sure, but man that little 250f was awesome. It was so light, so easy to throw around. Maybe the 510 would handle the same, but coming from my big blue tank wr426 the 250 felt like I had died and gone to heaven. If the 510 felt like that, then yes, I would want a 510!

I'm all for a team race though! I promise I won't crash your bike! haha

Ya they make a 300. I have it on my 08 txc 250 and it is awsome! It makes more power everywhere.

Does it have plenty of pull through the deep sand? I'm talking the really deep stuff. One thing I noticed about the 250 I rode is that if you didn't keep it screaming through the deep sand it couldn't stay on top of it, and if you ever let off the gas getting going again was a lot of work for it. That was the main reason I was thinking it would need a little more.

Did you see the guy on CafeHusky selling a 2008 TXC 250 for $4000 with only 6 hours on it!!!! What a deal.

2008 Husqvarna 250 TXC ** 6 hours on bike** SoCal

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bike has extras including cycra bar guards - uptite skid plate - red anodized rims - WER steering damper

Rode the bike twice now - love it but need money for another purchase.

I can e mail high res pics if interested

$4000

jbernier2000@yahoo.com

760 215 2894