Sign in to follow this  

sandy lane enduro helmet cam

That is some nice tight single track there....looks like a hoot!

i was goin slow.. couldnt get my groove in the 1st section..AA/A/B loop was 100 times tighter then that.. wish i was able to record that section.. alot of fun tho..

thanks

Great video.

I started thinking I was looking at the same loop of video over and over! That must have gotten monotonous after awhile...the scenery hardly ever changed!

Gotta love sand in the rain...

-Jay

Stand up and use ur legs to man handle ur bike. Turst me you'll be a lot faster.

Um, Dude...I ride with him. He's a pretty good B rider. The cam probobly doesn't do the trail justice.

Yeah what that F**k nut Jeekinz said! haha

Yea your pretty fast...... But you wud be faster if you stood up and twisted the throttle more...:) Like me:busted:

Yea your pretty fast...... But you wud be faster if you stood up and twisted the throttle more...:banghead: Like me:busted:

when you can keep up with me and stop goin off the trail sayin you dont know where your goin.. cuz im right on your ass.. then you can talk.. till then.. STFU.. haha have a nice day :)

nice vid an that wasnt to tight thats the stuff me and my dad race its great im starting to get pretty good

when you can keep up with me and stop goin off the trail sayin you dont know where your goin.. cuz im right on your ass.. then you can talk.. till then.. STFU.. haha have a nice day :banghead:

Think I hit a nerve there. Lol :)

I don't understand how people go through that stuff that quickly. I ride tight single track (though many more rocks, roots and hills) but I get so off balance and end up pinballing through the trees.

I ride with guys who are much faster so I rarely have a chance to watch them. I spend much of my effort trying to follow the trail (usually new spots).

Great vid, thanks!

They said in the flyer "true nj enduro" so I knew that 3rd secton was gonna be tight and believe me it was but when you were done it felt good!!!

thats when your a good rider when you can ride tight single track like that.Anybody can go fast in a straight line.great video and great ridding.

They said in the flyer "true nj enduro" so I knew that 3rd secton was gonna be tight and believe me it was but when you were done it felt good!!!

YES that A/B loops was nuts.. alot of fun tho..

thats when your a good rider when you can ride tight single track like that.Anybody can go fast in a straight line.great video and great ridding.

Thanks!:)

gunna have another vid of it this week.. buts still only the 1st section.. i forgot my card in the truck so i could only get an hour of vid..