Sign in to follow this  

Old fart with a WR450 looking to Dual sport in San Fernando Valley

Looking for a riding buddy to do eve or weekend basic rides. Love to find tough single track, no matter how short, or hidden areas to make a lame little track. Or just cruise around looking for spots to do some light hooligan. Not looking to do epic rides; I save that for the other bike.

I live in Chatsworth.

Maybe you should move out of the "city". :)

All I can say is there are many reasons that I moved out of the SFV. Closer access to riding was at the top of the list.

Bill, that bike seems to be bumping a lot, better check that suspention.

Can't help you 'cuz I ain't dual sported, but if you get a mountain bike, we have a lot of sweet single track in our neighborhood...

Can't help you 'cuz I ain't dual sported, but if you get a mountain bike, we have a lot of sweet single track in our neighborhood...

Bill has a mountain bike. It was made by Yamaha and it a bit heavier than your traditional bicycle.:):banghead:

Ah, sweet mountain bikes.

Well, it's been a decade and 65lbs since I have ridden a mountain bike farther than the mailbox. I used to ride religiously. Thanks though.......