Sign in to follow this  

Power Now insert for XT350

I was wondering if anyone knows where I can buy a power now insert for my 1993 Xt350? Has anyone used one on a Xt350 or made a homemade one?

Thanks

Pat

Being carb parts are few and far between and the aftermarket never developed many bits for the bike, not a whole lot. Problem is the jetting, most changes you could possibly make have you stymied because you cannot jet to suit. To be honest, you have a sixteen year old bike, nearly a vintage ride. Take care of it stock and if you want a more3 powerful machine, look at the current crop of DS bikes. Two years ago, I took my XT off the road and into the garage, possibly to never ride her again. Am in a slow process of restoring her. She did her job, now it is time to relax.

well, the best bang for the buck i found wasopen the air box up (i put a tpi valve on the top and cover and removed the snorkel), uni air filter and a supertrapp silencer. jetting specs for this should be in the dualsport or vintage forumn.

nothing wrong with hoping up the old girl. i have done the above and more to mine. really woke the old girl up as while breaking it in the clutch was slipping and it pulled a power wheelie with it slipping.