WOOHOO girl got a KX100 today Pic added

I spent 12 hrs and drove 650 or so miles today to look at a couple KX100's I was looking at a 2001 and a 1996, I had high hopes for the 01 but after checking them out there realy was no comparison,the 96 is in reamarkably great condition,a little touchup paint on frame and shine the plastic it would be almost showroom condition,? the 01 was priced pretty decent but would take several hundred dollars and some time to get in same shape,so to make a long story short,my daughter is totally thrilled with her new 96 year bike:thumbsup: :banghead:

• Like 1

Good job! Post up some pictures of your daughter on her new bike when you can!? Sounds like the little fireball is going to be a future contender and hope she doesn't blow it up!:banghead:

We had the blowing up bike for no good reason discussion as soon as i got home:busted: :banghead: I just laughed when she blew up the RT100,but explained to her what happened and told her it was a learning expeareance,told her next time I probably wouldnt find it so funny since she now knows better.

I realy couldnt be mad about the old rt,we was at least the third family to thrash the poor old thing so it was long over due for a major problem.