Sign in to follow this  

What Pit Bike Is Right For Me?? Help Me Asap Please

hey im very interested in getting a pit bike. i want something with good power. im looking to jump decent size gaps and table tops. plus race around with my friends. im looking to spend around $1000. ive been looking at some Orion Pit bikes. like the OPBS 29-125 and the OPBS X5 R-125.

tell me what you think. also let me know if there are other pit bikes you think would be better for me.

thanks

You will be much happier if you spend a little more money and get a Pitster Pro.

SSR 140 or 150TX are awsome machines as well as the OGM SX160. Pitpro's are nice for sure. let us know if we can help.

I'm still trying to decide which bike to get and everyone seems to suggest something different which makes it even more confusing. Maybe it would be easier to ask which bikes and/or brands are the ones to stay away from?

it really depends on how you plan on riding it......and how much you are wanting to spend...ssr are good bikes....they are the best buy for the money

SSR 140 or 150TX are awsome machines as well as the OGM SX160. Pitpro's are nice for sure. let us know if we can help.

Would the handlebars on the OGM SX160 be very strong without a cross bar?

Would the handlebars on the OGM SX160 be very strong without a cross bar?

They are plenty strong. Don't buy a bike for $1000. It won't hold up. The OGM and pitsters are worth the extra money.