Sign in to follow this  

Your opinion about the on-line shop tremx?

Hi!. I need your help. I want to buy mx gear from the on-line shop tremx.com, but i don't know anything about it. I used the searching box of this foro, and i found an unanswer question :banghead: . Did anyone buy in that shop?. Is a reliable shop?. What's your experience?.

Thak you very much.:)

Best regards, Antonio.

I have never heard of them.

Do you know what you're looking for? TT store can get just about everything you need.

I have never heard of them.

Do you know what you're looking for? TT store can get just about everything you need.

First of all, i like very much your yellow 2 stroke bike, jejeje.:)

Let me explain. I want a Fox jersey and Fox pants with the logo of Honda. The items are:

1.- 2009 Fox Honda 360 JERSEY NO. 02200-003

2.- 2009 Fox Honda 360 PANT NO. 04224-003.

I wrote to Fox Europe and they told me they didn't sell these items in Europe, because they weren't licensed by Honda in Europe. They suggested me contact to Fox USA. I did it, but they answer me they can't ship to Europe anything. Fox USA told me to buy those items through a on line shop in USA,which the possibility of shipping merchandise. Because of that, i went to Google and looked for shop. I chose tremx.com, but that was a random sampling. At all, i don't know how i'm going to buy those wear.

These are two pictures of the mx wear i want to buy:

fox09honda360022000032.jpg

fox09pant042240032.jpg

Can i buy these items through this forum or any reliable shop?

Thank you very much.

PD: People who work in Fox USA, and Fox Europe are very nice.

First of all, i like very much your yellow 2 stroke bike, jejeje.:)

Let me explain. I want a Fox jersey and Fox pants with the logo of Honda. The items are:

1.- 2009 Fox Honda 360 JERSEY NO. 02200-003

2.- 2009 Fox Honda 360 PANT NO. 04224-003.

I wrote to Fox Europe and they told me they didn't sell these items in Europe, because they weren't licensed by Honda in Europe. They suggested me contact to Fox USA. I did it, but they answer me they can't ship to Europe anything. Fox USA told me to buy those items through a on line shop in USA,which the possibility of shipping merchandise. Because of that, i went to Google and looked for shop. I chose tremx.com, but that was a random sampling. At all, i don't know how i'm going to buy those wear.

These are two pictures of the mx wear i want to buy:

fox09honda360022000032.jpg

fox09pant042240032.jpg

Can i buy these items through this forum or any reliable shop?

Thank you very much.

PD: People who work in Fox USA, and Fox Europe are very nice.

Those are very nice. I'm sure that store is OK, just never heard of it. I would still email TT store to see what they have to say. I'm sure they can get just about anything you need.

TRE is a good local shop. I have been going there for 15 plus years.

Yup. All the guys over at TRE are good people. Also, as OM said Afterburner is a great shop too. You can't go wrong with either one as far as I'm concerned.

I'll buy it from one of those shops, in the first that answer my email. I'll tell you the conclusion, and will post pics with the wear put on.

Thank you very much.

Best regards, Antonio.

I live about five miles from the actual store and i can say from personal experience that TRE is a great dirt bike shop. I go in there a lot and have yet to have any trouble with the service and everybody that works there is really helpful and they all actually ride which is also a bonus

Thank you for your information.

Finally, i bought in afterburnermx.com last march 17th, but i haven't any notice from them. Is afterburner closed?, Any notice about them?

TT store answer me in only 4 hours:thumbsup: but they aren't Fox dealer. It's a pity

Kind regards.

TRE (The Racers Edge) is a great local shop. I have never ordered online from them but I am sure they are just as good. Jason (owner) is a great guy and very customer service orientated.

TRE (The Racers Edge) is a great local shop. I have never ordered online from them but I am sure they are just as good. Jason (owner) is a great guy and very customer service orientated.

Finally i bought in afterburner.com, The problem is that the Honda Fox Shirt will arrive to the shop in July. So, now, and i'm waiting for my pants, but i haven't any notice from afterburner. I trust them.

Finally i bought in afterburner.com, The problem is that the Honda Fox Shirt will arrive to the shop in July. So, now, and i'm waiting for my pants, but i haven't any notice from afterburner. I trust them.

I will have to call them for you to see if they shipped yet. :thumbsup:

Also it's afterburnerMX

PM me your order info again..

I will have to call them for you to see if they shipped yet. :thumbsup:

Also it's afterburnerMX

PM me your order info again..

You have a PM.

Thanks again.:usa:

Afterburner is in the middle of moving their store to a new location around the corner from their current location, so that might be why you are having trouble getting in touch with them. I have been going there for years as well and they are a good group of guys too. Another good place to try in Fast Parts Outlet. The owners name is Jim. He runs his store out of afterburner and he is a good guy as well.