Sign in to follow this  

First oil change

So i just did my first oil change and i got everything back to gether alright but i did have a problem. If you have ever done your oil on your Z then you will know theirs little compartment for the oil filter, well inside that compartment their is a little pit of a tube that comes out about a good half inch and is longer at the top than the bottom. well when i took my filter out and replaced it i found this little black ruber o ring, that just happend to fit over the little tube and matched up as perfect diamiter against the back of the oil filter, so i put it on. I never saw where this o ring came from so i would just like to know that everything is a ok with me doing that.

The bike runs fine Ive put atleast 30k on it since probly even more and their dosent seem to be a problem but I need to put my mind at rest.

...well when i took my filter out and replaced it i found this little black ruber o ring, that just happend to fit over the little tube and matched up as perfect diamiter against the back of the oil filter, so i put it on. I never saw where this o ring came from so i would just like to know that everything is a ok with me doing that...

Step #7

Tipsy