Sign in to follow this  

Knee Pain

Hi,

I started experiencing some knee pain a while back. After I first started feeling it, I rested for a bit, then I started an exercise routine, thinking that I was just not used to riding a lot and using those muscles. My knee got stronger after running up stairs and doing no weight squats, etc.

My problem is that I sit behind a computer all day with my knees bent at 90 degrees. Sitting on the recliner at home, my knee is in the same position. Yesterday I was sitting, watching tv and I got up and had a pain in the outside right of me knee.

I have never had issues with either knee in the past and now at 30 the right is starting to affect me. I can still climb stairs with ease.

Any help would be appreciated.

Also, to add, I have never had any swelling and I have never crashed and injured the knee.

So while I was sitting in my cube today at work I was squeezing on one of those foam balls, and I heard a pop in my elbow. There is no pain, but when I extend my arm and bring it back in, I can hear a pop and I see something moving. Perhaps it is a tendon that has disconnected from my elbow. I did a few searches and read something about the Ulna nerve. I have no idea what that is. I still plan on riding this weekend, but I did not work out today in the hopes that this will fix itself without any further strain. Can anyone offer any expertise? Am I just falling apart?