Sign in to follow this  

Spring Mud Fling at Extreme

Nice pics Matt! How many riders braved that one? I had to work, lucky me. At least it was warm & dry here in the office.

Lori,

I'd say maybe 65 bikes and 20 quads. Of course they ran the quads first which made it better. Most of the track was 3" of mud, then the frozen ground with ice, and there was 2 corners that snow berms. It was fun.

I am a big wuss. It sounded fun, but the hidden ice sounds like a big wad of pain. I have fallen on ice before and don't want to do it again. Congrats to all who survived.....much braver ridders then me. I bet juni would have been lotts nicer :)

I am a big wuss. It sounded fun, but the hidden ice sounds like a big wad of pain. I have fallen on ice before and don't want to do it again. Congrats to all who survived.....much braver ridders then me. I bet juni would have been lotts nicer :)

Not to thread jack but did you ever put you forks back on?

Not to thread jack but did you ever put you forks back on?

Yup, Juni this weekend????

Yup, Juni this weekend????

I can't i won't be in the State for the next two weekends. We have to go to an inspection up in MI until the 29th. I'll be around for the weekend of the 4th

You going to the races in Seattle?

I can't i won't be in the State for the next two weekends. We have to go to an inspection up in MI until the 29th. I'll be around for the weekend of the 4th

You going to the races in Seattle?

That's too bad, I think I am going on sunday. Not sure about the 4th. Yes we are going to Seattle, should be around 8 to 10 of us. It should be fun, but I have to go to a baseball game, not really excited about baseball.