Sign in to follow this  

Which silencer to run with Gnarly?

My brother's girlfriend is wanting to surprise him for his birthday with some new parts for his bike. He has an 01 YZ 250. I am going to get a Gnarley for it and I am not sure which silencer to use. I know that the stock silencer is pretty good, but I was concidering the Power Core 2 from RockyMountain just for the pice and sound. We ride all private land with no noise restrictions or regulations. Any suggestions?

Stock or DEP. All else is no better IMO. Just yanked my TC2 off and put the stocker on. Damn! That sound is so good!:) I'd like to hear a PC2 or shorty just to know. Performance wise, I've read that they do nothing though.

My brother's girlfriend is wanting to surprise him for his birthday with some new parts for his bike. He has an 01 YZ 250. I am going to get a Gnarley for it and I am not sure which silencer to use. I know that the stock silencer is pretty good, but I was concidering the Power Core 2 from RockyMountain just for the pice and sound. We ride all private land with no noise restrictions or regulations. Any suggestions?

I run a Turbine Core II on my bike when it is actually in 1 piece. (if I remember correctly. It's been 3 on a shelf for 3 years though so I could be wrong)