Sign in to follow this  

Chad Reed, New Orleans SX

This is totally OT from SX Results....

Did anyone watch this yesterday? I know that Chad Reed sweats a lot. Anyway, I SWEAR he had a pantyliner attached to the top of his helmet (by his brow). It was a quick shot, my DH thought I was nuts. If you see it, please let me know.

It would not be the first time guys used our "stuff" for purposes other than they are intended. I thought it was funny and I will watch it again to verify. I will state, I didn't see any "wings".:)

Wouldn't surprise me...it is CR22 we're talking about :banghead: :banghead: :)

I watched it but I didn't notice the panty liner, lol! I do have it on tape though and could check it out again. He was whining and complaining about being second because his family was there to watch him. Well, he needs to ride faster than Bubba if he wants to win.

I watched it yesterday and didn't notice that. But like Roxy said he was complaining about being second again with his family there.

Now I need to watch it again :)

That's an old school trick that goes waaaay back. Lots of guys do it. I use a Scott no sweat beanie because I'm totally bald.

Dont knock it, it works. I used it all the time back when i was racing in 100 plus heat. gotta do what you gotta do.

It doesn't sound to me like anyone was knocking the idea of the panty liner ... just Reed's consistent whining. :)

I wasn't knocking it. My 8 yo and 4 yo think tampons are for bloody noses you get when playing to rough at soccer!!

We were told a couple weeks ago to keep tampons in our classrooms in case of a school shooting. Apparently they work well to plug up bullet holes. I bought some small ones just for that purpose and hope I never find out first hand how well they work.

tampons aree deffinitely a great substitute to squeezing your nose for a long time when you get a blooody nose. that gets tiring. teachers dont like it though :/

I noticed the same thing. Before the main event started they showed Chad holding his goggles with what totally appeared to be a panty liner on the top inside of the goggles. :)

I wasn't knocking it. My 8 yo and 4 yo think tampons are for bloody noses you get when playing to rough at soccer!!

Lol, They got that off a movie "she's the man"

Yes it's true. I have it TIVO'd and you can see it plainly at the start gate.

Wouldn't surprise me...it is CR22 we're talking about :lol::usa::thumbsup:

:lol: I got bad gas for this post. Now that is hilarious. :D:busted::smirk::moon:

• Like 2

Maybe Chad should switch to the panty liners with wings, so he can beat Bubba :thumbsup::usa::lol:

I do that all the time. you can also put a strip across the top of the foam on your goggles and it works awesome.

I want to know which guy on the team drew the short straw and had to go buy them? Or do they typically wimp out when it comes to feminine products, and send a woman to do the job? :usa: "Ellie, I'm out of panty liners, can I borrow one of yours? Oh, never mind, that's not my brand!" :thumbsup: