Lets see your CR125's

Let see some pictures of your 125's and tell us what mods are on them. Please dont ask questions, just post a picture with your mods.

here is mine

mx5.jpg

she is 04 and stock other than some pro taper bars, a fatty FMF pipe, a rmp and hour meter, and a new top end. She will soon be outfitted with a SS brakeline, a new set of orange david baily graphics, ASV levers, a skid plate, a new front number plate, a 12 tooth front sprocket, and a 53 tooth rear sprocket.

yrnqsg.jpg

Here's my 06. UFO Plastcis, Devol Rad gaurds (weak, really weak), FMF Turbine Core Silencer, re-jetted. Today the bike has 29.6 hours on it and it tested out at 120psi. Generally fires first kick, engine hot or cold, ambient temps hot or cold. Running Klotz at 40:1. Contemplating my first top end. When I do a top end, I have a FMF Fatty and a Boysen Rad Valve to install, just waiting for that new top end to come so I only need to re-jet one more time.

yrnqsg.jpg

Here's my 06. UFO Plastcis, Devol Rad gaurds (weak, really weak), FMF Turbine Core Silencer, re-jetted. Today the bike has 29.6 hours on it and it tested out at 120psi. Generally fires first kick, engine hot or cold, ambient temps hot or cold. Running Klotz at 40:1. Contemplating my first top end. When I do a top end, I have a FMF Fatty and a Boysen Rad Valve to install, just waiting for that new top end to come so I only need to re-jet one more time.

were did you get the black/white/grey graphiccs?????????

here is mine

mx5.jpg

she is 04 and stock other than some pro taper bars, a fatty FMF pipe, a rmp and hour meter, and a new top end. She will soon be outfitted with a SS brakeline, a new set of orange david baily graphics, ASV levers, a skid plate, a new front number plate, a 12 tooth front sprocket, and a 53 tooth rear sprocket.

Hey Kid_Honda I have an 04 also and here is what that graphic kit looks like on it.

vo03k2.jpg

Only other mod is JD kit.

• Like 1

where you ride in alberta? do you ride ramps?

mostly ride just in my backyard.iv bin lookin for a ramp 4ever and i cant find one.

heres a newer pic of my bike

IMG_2336.jpg

june09069-Copy.jpg

• Like 1

Going to try to do a full rebuild this winter after I get a truck

IMG00062.jpg

IMG00061.jpg

IMG00063.jpg

Pics of a 2002 cr125 that was stolen before I got the one I have now, they beat the shit out of it in the city and I also found herion on it when I was taking it abart, but I still got it back

Image001.jpg

Image003.jpg

Image002.jpg

Dirtbike.jpg

Image000.jpg

Dirtbike2.jpg

P1040278.jpg

P1040282.jpg

P1040292.jpg

Procircuit triples, pipe and silencer

Vforce 3 Reed cage

Active ride suspension

Frame, clutch cover, and swingarm are polished...not pictured.

Jetted

Need to get up some new pics, these are a couple months old here.

mostly ride just in my backyard.iv bin lookin for a ramp 4ever and i cant find one.

heres a newer pic of my bike

IMG_2336.jpg

june09069-Copy.jpg

that is an awsome jump, I like it:thumbsup:

P1040278.jpg

P1040282.jpg

P1040292.jpg

Procircuit triples, pipe and silencer

Vforce 3 Reed cage

Active ride suspension

Frame, clutch cover, and swingarm are polished...not pictured.

Jetted

Need to get up some new pics, these are a couple months old here.

Clean, I like it.

Did the pipe and reeds make a good difference? If so, which one was more noticeable?

Thanks man, I appreciate it. I put them both on at the same time, and went and rode the schoolboy and C class trying to qualify for lorettas the next day haha. It definately has a bit more noticeable, and much crisper throttle responce once jetted right. I personally noticed a little bit of pick up on the bottom end, and a slight gain on top and over rev. Next time we do a top end, going to try our hand at some porting for it. Then a big bore later on.

Clean, I like it.

Did the pipe and reeds make a good difference? If so, which one was more noticeable?

NO QUESTIONS!

OP says so. :ride: