Sign in to follow this  

yz 125 pipe?

just wondering if anyone out there had a stock pipe or aftermarket pipe that would fit a 2004 yz 125 at a resonable price. thanks:thumbsup:

just wondering if anyone out there had a stock pipe or aftermarket pipe that would fit a 2004 yz 125 at a resonable price. thanks:thumbsup:

how much is resonable price? are you looking to go back to stock or smashed your stock pipe??

im just looking for anything that will fit becasue the pipe that i got with the bike isnt even for a yamaha let alone the same year. i would also be willing to trade but im not sure what it fits or what year. all i know is that it is a fmf fatty

im just looking for anything that will fit becasue the pipe that i got with the bike isnt even for a yamaha let alone the same year. i would also be willing to trade but im not sure what it fits or what year. all i know is that it is a fmf fatty

ok I found a stock pipe for a 2002 yz 125. It seems to be in great shape and he wants $45.00ca for it. i have a call into the guy right now about the pipe. If you don't mind paying shipping I am sure he would ship it to you. If not I would buy it and ship it to you. If this sounds good pm me your info and we can chat there.