Sign in to follow this  

My new 610 Renazco Racing seat woooohooooo

- oops, meant to post this int he husky forum but as this guy is in Bonny Lake Wa you guys might be interested also. Makes AWESOME seats. This is going to make my SM610 good for 200 plus mile trips where before I was squirming at 80 miles.

This was just dropped of at my house. Looks AWESOME. Can hardly wait for the weather to clear so try it out on a nice long ride...

492778093_bnS7r-L.jpg

- oops, meant to post this int he husky forum but as this guy is in Bonny Lake Wa you guys might be interested also. Makes AWESOME seats. This is going to make my SM610 good for 200 plus mile trips where before I was squirming at 80 miles.

This was just dropped of at my house. Looks AWESOME. Can hardly wait for the weather to clear so try it out on a nice long ride...

492778093_bnS7r-L.jpg

I have the same seat on my TE610.. I did a 500 mile day last year.. (from Hells Canyon to Renton) and I was in serious pain, but like you say, I would have been in pain the first 100 miles if not for the 'naz'

Chris does good work

Boy, I'd like one of those with custom embroidery instead of their logo. I'd be like a rhinestone cowboy.

Pilfered pic (TTer Fast1) but i had to share as it is super sexy...

Husky4.jpg

492778093_bnS7r-L.jpg

Does he modify the factory seat or create it from raw materials?

Greg

Does he modify the factory seat or create it from raw materials?

Greg

You send him your seat and he uses the base but the foam and cover are all redesigned as per your needs and weight etc. Gobs of options on the foam, shape materials etc. Totally custom job. Nothing but rave reviews on these guys, the seat looks fantastic. I can hardly wait to try it out.