Sign in to follow this  

My new 610 Renazco Racing seat...

So after i did the full SM conversion to my 610 last year my superhawk sat unused all summer and I have decided to sell it. LOVE the 610 on the street. The seat on the other hand SUCKED bad after about 50 miles and was terrible after 80. I do a lot of 150-200 mile days. So after some research i decided my ass deserved the best and sent it off to Renazco. I got it back today, looks like a work of art. I can hardly wait for the weather to clear so i can go for a nice long test ride...

492778093_bnS7r-L.jpg

That looks fantastic! What was the turn around time?

That looks fantastic! What was the turn around time?

about a week but I think he is booked out for a while. Call them.

K

I set up my appointment in mid-January for a build date during the 3rd week of April, which was about 90 days out. I'm counting the days...

That looks real nice. Have you had a chance to put any "seat time" in? The stock seats are harsh at best and I'm curious how this compares.

That looks real nice. Have you had a chance to put any "seat time" in? The stock seats are harsh at best and I'm curious how this compares.

Nope, been raining. All reports are they are supposed to be VERY comfortable which is why I chose them.