Sign in to follow this  

Will any tracks be open around binghamton area this weekend?

Broome has a practice this weekend....

Ya man i jus saw that im soo pumpedd

QUOTE=thescreamingkiwi;7816046]jacksons pumpkin farm? wheres that? im looking for tracks in that area. It near endicott..P.M for directions if u want

I'm sure MX 573 is open, as long as there's no snow on the ground, you can ride there.

Jacksons is the best practice track around! Call Jim to see whats going on.

I'm sure MX 573 is open, as long as there's no snow on the ground, you can ride there.

Jacksons is the best practice track around! Call Jim to see whats going on.

Ya ive tryed callin him a few times this year actually but no answer

is broome going have practice both sat n sunday or just sat.?? on the website it says the 21 n 22 but sat next to both dates

They are racing Sundays at Champion Speedway in Owego...They run the little MX track and a loop out through the open field area...kind of a mud/snowscramble/MX race. Not huge turnouts, but looks fun. I heard sign ups from 9:30 to 11:00, $23 entry fee, $7 gate fee? I have ridden the track there. It's small but fun. I'd go up in a heartbeat, but just had surgery on my arm so I have to be off the bike for a few weeks.

I'm going to broome on Sunday. Anybody else? Would love to meet some fellow tters.

I'm going to broome on Sunday. Anybody else? Would love to meet some fellow tters.

Im goin saturday..but maybe both days....do you know wut time practice starts?

ill be there sunday for sure and maybe saturday, #323 on a yamaha

whats the deal with jacksons pumpkin farm, do they have a website or anything? i have never heard of it and im only an hour away from endicott

ill be there sunday for sure and maybe saturday, #323 on a yamaha

whats the deal with jacksons pumpkin farm, do they have a website or anything? i have never heard of it and im only an hour away from endicott

It is a pumpkin farm! Seriously. The owner is a great guy. He rides some, he has some boys that ride some. He has turned a part of his fields into a practice track. Been there for years. You have to "join" now to ride there because of some zoning issues or some such, but it's still reasonable...forget the details and I didn't make it up there last year. It's located on 17C in the town of Campville between Endicott and Owego. I'll be riding there this year some for sure.

Im goin saturday..but maybe both days....do you know wut time practice starts?

I believe around 10. Not 100% though. I'll be on a white yz450 with some super sweet #110 electrical tape numbers!:)

I believe around 10. Not 100% though. I'll be on a white yz450 with some super sweet #110 electrical tape numbers!:)

Alright man hope to see ya there....ill be on yz250f number 641

I found a link for Jacksons Pumpkin Farm

http://jacksonspumpkinfarm.com/MX.html

Wow. Didn't even know they HAD a website! Cool! Now I'm on their mailing list! My friend works there helping sign people up and picking pumpkins in the fall for riding privileges (he has a full-time job, this is just something he does to help out) so I always just get the latest from him or drop on over on my lunch hour and talk to Jim for my info. I didn't even ride there last year, but plan on hitting it a bit this year.

Guess I lied. Daughters b-day party is Sunday. I will be at Broome Tioga on saturday.