Sign in to follow this  

Vintage 1971 Video

What a great little movie! Almost brought a nostalgic tear to my eye. Maybe it's because I was just a kid back in the 70's, but it seems like times were just so much simpler back then. Riding gear was jeans, sweatshirt, hiking boots and an open face helmet. Now people drag around decked out "toy-haulers", and riders are all robo-copped out with body armor, carbon fiber neck and knee braces.

Cool! Definately what I believe to be the best time in motorcycle history and how I remember it in my youth. I could almost smell the 2-stroke oil while watching, which for me is like most people smelling a flower, just smells great! pantera, thanks for posting!

I just had to share this gem.:banghead:

I too started riding when I was a kid in the late 60's/early 70's so this short movie brings back so many great memories. I've ridden many modern bikes and while they are in most ways "superior" to vintage bikes they just don't provide the fun and satisfaction of the old iron. :)

I agree with all of you. Man......it sure does bring back memories.....Great little flick pantera. Thank you. :)

I especialy liked the theme music, kinda says it all. "Two wheels and a place to ride" what more do you need. Thanks Pantera I love seeing moto history as it happened.

Very nice. I hope you don't mind I reposted it on Vid and pic forum for more people to see.

Very nice. I hope you don't mind I reposted it on Vid and pic forum for more people to see.

Share away! The more the merrier. :)