Sign in to follow this  

09 CRF450 pictures help

I needed to take a look at something on an 09 CRF450R and slipped into my local Honda dealer last Saturday....they didnt have one in stock.

Today I called before driving and after calling several ...... no one had one in stock. One salesman said that with the new bike prices they were not stocking them but he could get one in if I wanted to buy it.

Do any guys have a 09 CRF450 with the tank off that they could snap some pictures and email them to me?

Please PM me for what I need pictures of.

What's up lumpy? Hope someone can help ya out!

Let me know what pics you need, I had my bike completely ripped apart. I may even be able to answer your question without a pic.

If your bike is still apart that would be even better. PM sent.

What bike are you riding now ProMed?

05 CRF450R. Are you still running that street-legal YZ250 2-smoke motard?

Headed to the Morganton GNCC this weekend.

Thank you CRStuff .....the Vital side view had what I was looking for.

ProMed....Yep....Im still riding the 01 YZ250 street titled smoker but I sold off all the SM stuff and am just playing in the dirt now.

Are you riding in the GNCC? When I was sponsoring the TT GNCC team I went to their races in Fla, NC & Georgia......and I have always wanted to race one. Since I manufacture MC Products......I could do the shorter industry race in the morning!

Im headed to Buds Creek for a www.MAMAmx.com race this weekend.

Are you riding in the GNCC? When I was sponsoring the TT GNCC team I went to their races in Fla, NC & Georgia......and I have always wanted to race one. Since I manufacture MC Products......I could do the shorter industry race in the morning!

Spectating the ATVs on Saturday and then racing on Sunday. Planning to run either Open B or Vet B depending on start order. Both are running in the 1pm Pro start segment, with a 3hr runtime!