Sign in to follow this  

How to Re-Jet sticky?....

Anybody have a How to RE-JET your bike sticky??? I see the "Is it right for you" sticky. But, I was looking for a step by step....

And to think we used to have some of the very best jetting info right here TOTP on this forum. I did the JD Jetting method when my '05 was new and it worked great. I've since added a brass fuel screw, Stealth AP cover, 7602 vent kit, and now a 180 main. I was worried about the 180 in warmer weather but it works great. I'm thinking I might have to go down a little when the temps get in triple digits but maybe not. The needle is worn out and needs replaced too one of these years....LOL

In the JD Kit. It mentions about putting a thick O-ring over the pump timing screw and wrapping it around the pump linkage. This is to increase pressure for more of a burst or snap in power... IS THIS REALLY NEEDED?

In the JD Kit. It mentions about putting a thick O-ring over the pump timing screw and wrapping it around the pump linkage. This is to increase pressure for more of a burst or snap in power... IS THIS REALLY NEEDED?

Improves '05/06 450x's but '07 and up have improved APs.