AMRA Camp Wood/Prescott Question

I recommend sleeping over due to a pretty long dirt road, it's a good road but still....and if you have trouble adjusting to altitude you should go up before just to acclimate.

OK. I'll plan on heading up from Pheonix the day before.

Anybody know when the flier is going to be up? I assume since it's a qualifer you guys are taking pre-entries.

Anybody know when the flier is going to be up? I assume since it's a qualifer you guys are taking pre-entries.

There's another AMRA race this weekend in San Manuel. Club's typically don't start promoting their race until the prior event is finished. I'd start looking for the flyer next week. www.amraracing.com

I'm planning on staying at my brother-in-laws house in Phoenix the night before the race and driving out at o'dark thirty.

Is it reasonable to expect to day trip the enduro from the Pheonix area or should I plan to sleep in my van the night before?

I live in north Phoenix (I-17 & 101) It takes 3 1/2 to 4 hours from my house.

The last time I raced Campwood, I stayed in Presscott. Still an 45-60 minute drive from there.

Fyi, if you have not ridden the Camp Wood trails or just want to refresh your memory checkout the videos on www.azdirttv.com to see whats in store. Just click on "Gear Up Before Entering" , select Camp Wood from the index, then select the trail you want from the Playlist.

Good stuff ?

Thanks for all the info guys.

I just found out I'm commited to a birthing class for 8 consecutive Sundays starting the day of your qualifier.

I thought about fighting the power but I figure a dollar invested now will pay off 10-fold come this fall.

I'm really bummed, but you can't reason with a pregnant lady.