Sign in to follow this  

Got myself a problem!

Alright so with the few days of warm weather weve had recently ive gone to the local pits for the last 3 days on my suzuki drz 125 wich is way to small for me its been pretty muddy out so i didnt want to take my pride and joy the yz 125 but today was such a nice day i couldnt resist. so i get to the pits and im totaly not feeling comfortable on my yz i dont see how i cant ride it like i rode the drz the past 3 days. last year was a totally different story i felt completly comfortable on it i had my tires studded this year for ice riding to and i felt fine riding on the ice and that was only a couple weeks ago but now i get on it and im afraid of trying anything:banghead: . im sure ill get it back in a couple days its just really bugging me right now anybody know whats causeing this feeling of uncomfort and how can i get back into riding like i used to as soon as possible:ride:

my guess would be because you got used to riding the drz the last few times you were out...

anybody know whats causeing this feeling of uncomfort and how can i get back into riding like i used to as soon as possible:ride:

Grow a pair.

You're too old.

Sell the bikes and get a razr and then you can have the joy of the old lady right there beside you in your ear the entire time, too!

Its all good after a good day of ridng im as good as i ever was working on a jump right now itll be done by the time march break is over!