Sign in to follow this  

its finally time, WHOS GOIN TO BAJA THIS WEEKEND???

im gonna be there weather permitting, but its supposed to be 54 degrees with minor rain on saturday. ITS FINALLY TIME!!!

i'll be there saturday and freelin sunday with my buddy....i cant wait!!!!

well someone needs to bring up the rear, I'm headed out as well on Sat #701

im goin sunday with my buddy. hope its not too crowded, but most of all i hope its not muddy. i spent 3 hours cleaning/polishing/lubing my bike the other day. I cant wait either!!!

what class are you guys going out with? it would be fun to ride with some tt members. i'll be out with the A/B riders

im not very good, i have never raced and wanna try it this year. Im gonna be in the C class for a while. im # 108 with the white bike, if you see it.

I'll be running C class as well, but I do plan on racing in the 30+ class later this year.

+1 on not being muddy......we'll see:lol:

i'll be there on the rm 250 #198, and on my 125 i dont have numbers on the front but on the sides i think its 810 (previous owner's number) if you see me stop and say hi, i'll be with another member here yamahas, #45

Good news, looks like the rain is gonna hold off till monday but its michigan so whatever that means. Mid 50's all weekend.

See you guys there! I'll be the one with willyd on the #45 Yami's. I'll keep a lookout. If you see me, my names Brandon!

wish i could go waiting on parts and have to help my uncle move but have fun btw if you have seal protectors put them on baja mud is what caused me to blow my seals.

wish i could go waiting on parts and have to help my uncle move but have fun btw if you have seal protectors put them on baja mud is what caused me to blow my seals.

This is not a problem if you clean your seals like you are supposed to. I ride Baja ALL the time and I have never had a problem.

Track will be great guys, not muddy!

This is not a problem if you clean your seals like you are supposed to. I ride Baja ALL the time and I have never had a problem.

Track will be great guys, not muddy!

You in good with patrick so he lets you ride before opening day? :) You see the picture on their site? It looks immaculate, gonna be a helluva time.