07 Rmz250 Vs Kxf250

one is yellow and one is green

honestly, these bikes nowadays are just so good that it pretty comes down to which one is ur favorite color?

whichever is a better deal, feels more comfy for you, has somewhat of a documented maintenance history and doesn't look like a clapped out p.o.s.

?

Like said above.Both bikes or all brands at least 06 & newer are all great no real big flaws on either of the brands.If I think backfrom reading shoot outs and such the Zuk was and still is one of the best turning bikes with mellow usable power.The 07 Kawi was and is a powerhouse with less better turning.You fix the Zuk with a cam & a pipe and the Kawi at a suspension shop.?

I have no experience with the 07 Kawi but plenty with the 07 Zook. It was a great bike for us except for the clutch. My kid broke the first two plates on multiple occasions. Half way through 2007 Suzuki came out with a fix that included a couple of washers and one thicker steel plate, total cost for the parts was very minimal. If you go with the Zook plan on doing that clutch upgrade as an absolute minimum, I'd also plan on going to a Hinson basket if I was to have another one as some feel the plate breakage was due to slop in the gear on the back of the stock basket.

I never felt the Zook was down on power but we did change the gearing a bit from stock and I found a great deal on a FMF 4.1 system so we put that on as well.

In the end after 7 years of owning yellow I got tired of Zook clutches and we have a green 250 and 450 for 2009.

I´ve never ridden an RMZ at a track, but I´ve worked a bit on one.

I think (from a mechanics point of view) that the Suzuki is the lesser of the machines. It has smaller bolts almost everywhere. The front disc is prone to bending. It is harder work on the camshaft assembly. And so on...

ANd the radiator shrouds does not blend in with the seat, it is just two very uncomfortable square edges right where you put your legs.

A common complaint is also that the RMZ is undersprung. If you are more than 150 pounds you need stiffer springs.

But hey, if you like it, go for it! It´s you who gotta like the bike, not us!