Some .... just stole my thumper :(

Kew Garden Hills, Queens, New York

Today, in-between 3pm and 5:30pm someone snatched my DR 650 from semi-private street in co-op complex called Parkway Village. It had a lock on the rear rotor but apparently my bike was packed into a passing truck or van. In last couple of months I had bought a Renezco seat, and installed a Protaper handlebar. In addition, last week, I had a new set of Pirelli Scorpion trail street tires put on and even posted a thread asking fellow riders if the tires were installed correctly.

I purchased this Renazco seat from Mark Beier and his name is still written underneath the seat, so if someone tries to sell you this seat which is depicted on the picture, do me a big favor and kick him in the balls cause he is a f...ing &%$#@!!!!!!

http://i596.photobucket.com/albums/tt48/wklencner/Picture.jpg

Sorry to hear about it mate. I know how you feel cause I have been a victim myself. Just try to keep your cool pass the message to your friends who can keep an eye for you. Bike repair shops could be of great help for info.

real sorry to hear that bro, maybe have a friend in a different area of town place a wanted add in the paper " wanted used thumper" something like that you might get lucky and find the mf ers definatly put the word out to all your local shops wish you all the best bro

Hi,

Sorry to hear about your bike. I had my '94 bmw f650 stolen outside my flat in London off a private Close. The police said that they had 20 f650s and about 18 ktms in my neighbourhood as they are used in smash and grabs.

http://argentina2alaska.co.uk/blog/?p=436

Mind you in my case it was a good thing as my bemmer broke down all the time and it meant I could buy a DR650.

I hope you find your bike. Mind was found a few blocks away but I had forgot to put on the disc brake so it was joyriders. But if yours was picked up it sounds like it is probably going for parts. Bummer.

Annette

ive had my car broken into and some pretty good stuff stolen.............not that same as a whole bike but the point is........................

why can you never catch A-holes like this in the act with about 12 of your friends as your coming out to show off your bike. i agree with a previous post...................some people just suck.