Should therere be oil coming out of my pipe?

Hey guys I was riding all this weekend and when I went to clean the bike on sunday night I noticed that oil had leaked out the end of my silencer tip on the pipe and down under the silencer then dripped onto the frame. Should this be happening?

How does the bike run? this spooge is usually a sign of a jetting issue. My 2000 KX250 does it but the bike runs great with great throttle response and pulls hard so I havent messed with the jetting (I know I should eventually). Also when you jet (if you do) I would repack the silencer at the same time to start fresh.

Sounds like normal two stroke spooge. If the bike runs well, I would not worry about it. You might be a tad bit rich on jetting, but too rich is better than too lean on a two stroke. It is the only oil that lubricates the top and bottom end bearings and the cylinder and piston rings.

my friends rm125 did it 4 a while until he leaned up his gas/oil ratio.(put in less oil) and it stopped. i dont think its hurt to keep it like it is with it running down ur pipe, but i will have to repack ur exhaust more often but id try leaning up the fuel/oil ratio first.