well,...its that time again!!

so i couldnt go to work today cause i got my self sick and the doc said to take it easy.not sure why but when ever i take the time to change the oil and such i get stressed out on the idea that theres going to be huge metal flakes and all that bad stuff????but i figured i had the time and it needed to be done so that i would be freaking out for the next week everytime i start the thing up for a ride. even though i spend countless hours doing preventive up keep, you just never know,... right? wellk everything went well and yes there was some matalic shimmer in the oil but the bike has 8k on it and what you gunna do? but here are some new pics of the bike, i havent posted any pics for a looong time.since the last post, i added zeta pivot levers, zeta perch clamp, peg eliminator, protaper grips with new dounuts, edge tail, front led's, and im sure im missing a few other things,

IMG_5932.jpg

IMG_5933.jpg

IMG_5934.jpg

IMG_5935.jpg

IMG_5936.jpg

Nice bike man! I love those Zeta levers, put some on mine back when I bought my bike and never looked back! Hey looks like you drilled the center cap on your stock exhaust, does it really change the sound? Is it for the better? Louder sometimes sounds good and bad? Thanks....again nice bike! I can't wait to get finish wearing out the stock tires so I can get some real tires!

• Like 1

yeah love them levers, they feel great. and yes the pipe it a little louder, not for the worse but just to try and get away from that lawn mower sound. gettin my mrd/ssw pipe here soon....! as long as my wife gives me the okay on the funds. i wouldnt even wait on then ol'tyres i just invest in the best and do it sooner rather than later. i just put a pilot power up front and its wonderfull.

Sorry your not feeling well. Spending time working on the bike always makes me feel better. It was a crap day to ride so your not missing much. Bikes looking good. Don't see many Yellow ones around here. We should get togather for a ride some time.

yeah it was crappy and cold but it dried up nicely later in the day. i got my self strep thoat, it aint fun. i was able to get out just about an hour ago, just went down sonoma hwy, not much but nice to get on the road. yeah i have tons of vacation saved up for this coming spring and summer and everything inbetween. the bikes all ready and runnin like a champ. just pm me when you feel the need for a ride.

hey whats up blaine?i got yours i think, ill have to check my phone. i ws just thinking about you last night, i was on nbsr forum checking out track day pics, seen you in a few. are you still living in the same house?yeah its been a long time, my daughter is 7months old now!!!!!! ill give you a call soon.