Sign in to follow this  

Need Graphics Help - Post PICS if possible

I've got this 2007 RM125 that's beginning to look pretty stale. It's just OEM. I like the Carmichael, but even that's looking dated. I want a bike that will literally turn heads and look REALLY bling - not tacky or over the top - but, like RC bike when it came out - just really, really SWEET! Can anyone send me a pic or some ideas. I'm clueless and I've looked through the "show us your RM's" and saw nothing nicer than the RC.

Would really appreciate your help to the point if I choose something you suggested - I'll put YOUR NAME right on my bike "Designed By: " Cheezy, but I"m serious!

Check out http://www.bikepics.com/suzuki/rm125/ - find a year, then click on all photos of this motorcycle. You can take a look at some graphics other people have on their bikes. there are some pretty nice ones out there.

I really like these but i'm yet to find any sets of them for sale.

2007%5C06%5C21%5Cbikepics-939174-full.jpg

I have always been a honda guy but I love the rockstar Makita graphics, also check out what One ind has to offer.

ONE-08-GR-SU111-RS-2T.jpg

Here's a couple that I found. In my opinion they're not too plain, but not too over the top either. I realize that they usually show the four-stroke in the picture, but they have a set to fit your 125 as well.

7b244b5c28f6084ce1ceabb3fbc4e238.jpg

Factory Effex "Evo 6"

SU112_flat.jpg

One Industries "Delta"

(The Rockstar/Makita kit is also available for your bike)

These are great....thanks for the link. Keep them coming....checking it out now!