Sign in to follow this  

09 shifter/misc

I herd that its a pain in the ass to shift with the 09 due to the fact that there is limited space from the foot peg to the shifter, is this true can it be changed, ia m size 12 with scott genious..i am going to be pickin up a new 250f and want to find some more out about the kawi, like what the biggest down fall. and best aspects of the bikes..thanks alot

Nick

you can buy aftermarket shifters in different sizes.with size 12 you probably will. best part of bike is motor.it needs to be jetted first then it is the best stock250 motor i have ever ridden. I would send the carb to toyko mods and let them do it, my bike rips!!!If you want to do it yourself let me know a i will post all the jets you will need.I live in ny where do you ride?

I did the north east classic last year in the 40b . I raced walden southwoods etown,sleepyhollow,dudlingap,I live on Li practice etown most of the time. as far as handling the new bikes are very sensitive to set up,I changed valving twice,i now have the rear right ,just need to finish the front.after the carb mod the bike runs so good i'm not even getting a pipe.