Sign in to follow this  

Riders in Japan

Hey guys !

Just a quick one since I was wondering if there were any DRZ riders (or maybe not only DRZ) in Japan, Tokyo surroundings, interested to do some short trips over the weekends to see some landscape and escape the city. :banghead:

I'm in Tokyo, and spring is almost there, so it's a good time to start warming up your engines gentlemen ! :)

Anyway, hope I'm posting in the right place !

Cheers.

Just got back from Narita. Seems like I never see DRZ's there. I see every other kind of bike you can imagine, and some you can't.

Hey guys !

Just a quick one since I was wondering if there were any DRZ riders (or maybe not only DRZ) in Japan, Tokyo surroundings, interested to do some short trips over the weekends to see some landscape and escape the city. :foul:

I'm in Tokyo, and spring is almost there, so it's a good time to start warming up your engines gentlemen ! :)

Anyway, hope I'm posting in the right place !

Cheers.

I'm down for some riding. Going to be hitting up some track days this spring, summer, fall, if you're interested. Feels like spring the last few days, and tomorrow it's supposed to be 74F :banghead: Let me know when and where we'll be going so I can give the wifey a heads up :banghead:

Erik

Goebz: Thanks for the recommendation, I'll contact creamcheese !

oldman: Sorry you didn't get the chance to see DRZs, they are not so common indeed, but usually are synonym of higher intelligence for whoever possesses one :)

Chuck: Gotcha ! I'll email you soon :banghead: