Sign in to follow this  

I need BarkBusters for my 99 TE410- What kind?

Hey all,

I have a 99 410TE and I am sick of getting my clutch and or brake pulled by branches when I go riding with my buddies. I've had this bike for 6 years and finally am conforming to getting guards.

I emailed moose, (my buddy gets parts from them for cheap) and they do not have anything that fits my 99 husky. It has Hebo bars on it.

Can anyone shed some light on my desperate situation? I would prefer the guards with the metal inserts.

Thanks for the advice!!!

Tim

Why, won't they fit ,is it just the inside diameter of the bars? If so you should be able to just drill them out to fit the inserts I have done this and have had no issues, hope this helps.OH enduro engineering or cycra are some really good choise's.:)

Tim...maybe its time to get some new bars too. I have Cycra's on my 96 and Acerbis on my 99 and 92. I have used both all plastic and metal inserts. Anything is better than using nothing, and I have yet to break a lever (knock on wood) on any of my bikes. Hope this helps, Chris

Hey vegas, are the Hebo's the factory bars, they were with the bike when i bought them... If not, excuse my igorance. The bars, fit me pretty well, I'd rather not have to buy new bars just to fit new busters.

Maybe i'll check acerbis...

I'm in the same situation with my bike. Plenty of 'em will fit the bars I have but I can't decide which ones. Those EGO ones look pretty good but maybe in a different color? :)