Sign in to follow this  

09 crf450 guts tall seat foam(what density?)

Hey guys, I am about to order a guts tall seat foam and cover but being that I cant feel the foam before I buy, I wanted to see what density that I should get. I ride and race nothing but mx. I just wanted to see if you guys know what was closest to stock density. Should I get the hard compound, that way when It degrades it will still be somewhat hard. I am worried about getting to soft of a density and then it degrading fast and becoming really soft. Thanks

If you get more foam you have to make it stiffer or you just sit "in" more foam. I have the guts tall firm and love it.

just my 2 cents worth

If you get more foam you have to make it stiffer or you just sit "in" more foam. I have the guts tall firm and love it.

just my 2 cents worth

Thanks man, that what I searched for and found out last night. I just put on my new applied triple clamps with a 10mm raise on the mounts and then a new renthal twinwall RC high handle bar and it feels great standing up, but Its a little high when I am sitting down. Not really high, just high enough that I need a taller seat to feel comfy.